 Space / 13888
  Freighter Contest

To begin with, I have to say I am guilty of being influenced by the recent digging-up of that old thread about a "giant ship contest". Past that, I would like to propose a new contest. Most people here build fighters at one point or another, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Freighter Contest

(...) I hope you leave open the idea of something that's not derived from some existing fiction. I've never been very big on creating models based on existing movies, stories, games, etc. My space creations have always sprung completely from my own (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Freighter Contest

Hmm....could be interesting. I think this would be fun. I know that there is an Ice Planet contest on the boards for June, but I wasn't sure if it had firmed up any specifics (hosting sites, admin etc.) Either or, I'm likely in. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Freighter Contest

(...) I am working out the specifics of the Ice Planet Contest. It will be in June. I need a couple of more weeks to get it all worked out and will post about it then. Jude aka The Scrutinizer (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)