 Space / 13885
  Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest

(...) sounds great... Havn't ever tried a big ship, though. Can anyone clue me in on about how much bricks you would need for a ship anywere from 60 to 100 studs long? Why don't we have some sort of contest? There hasn't been a space contest since I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest

(...) When I build a 100 stud long ship, I probably use 500-900 bricks. As for a 60 stud ship, a few hundred bricks should suffice, depending on the dimensions... You could always figure out the number of pieces you would need mathematically if (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)