 Space / 13880
  Re: BT1 Fever (was Re: WTB/WTTF: Blacktron 1)

(...) Just to clarify, I don't actually keep any sets intentionally in MISB condition, it's just that I may not have a use for every element in the set yet. Most of the time, I sort up front and just throw the packaging away. I have made an (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BT1 Fever (was Re: WTB/WTTF: Blacktron 1)

(...) Oh, good points. I figured by MISB you meant *sealed* box, but I can understand using a different acronym than MIB/Mint in Box when we are talking about MIB/Message Intercept Bases :) If you are really thinking about scanning/tossing them out (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)