 Space / 13864
Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-606 Greengree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 02:14:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Hello everyone:

I just finished adding the F-606 Greengree to my site.

http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=greengree

LMKWYT!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

Whoa! The green color scheme is definitely a refreshing
alternative to those boring grey ships I've seen
lately. The use elements fron the newer sets also
is used quite nicely. Especially the green!

Green rules!

Word. But there's nothing wrong with grey! Long live grey! And the new parts
are sweet.

Just a small suggestion. You might want to add a
break away section to the ship where droids (or
soldiers for that matter) could disengage in landing.
That would be pretty tight!

Hmm, well the engines came off very easy on the first version. But then I
added some technic rods to stop that. It kept falling off.

Thanks!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

Just my two brickz...