 Space / 13826
Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-606 Greengree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 01:31:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Kyle,
T'were I to have a fleet, I think I'd want a squadron of these....that
design, tho' engreebled, is clean, clean, clean.  I love when a ship has
defining shape and sticks to it from nose to stern.

:-P Thanks. Greeblie yet smooooooth is the only way to go. (Look for this to
the max when I beuild my next big ship- but that's gonan be a while)

Those engines....wow.  The dorsal powerplants and side venting with peeks of
the 'guts'....innovative and just plain cool.

Awesome job.

Hehe, thanks. Make me all warm and cuddly feeling.

:-D

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Hello everyone:

I just finished adding the F-606 Greengree to my site.

http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=greengree

LMKWYT!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com