 Space / 13850
    Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-606 Greengree —Matt Hein
   (...) alternative to those boring grey ships I've seen lately. The use elements fron the newer sets also is used quite nicely. Especially the green! Green rules! Just a small suggestion. You might want to add a break away section to the ship where (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-606 Greengree —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Word. But there's nothing wrong with grey! Long live grey! And the new parts are sweet. (...) Hmm, well the engines came off very easy on the first version. But then I added some technic rods to stop that. It kept falling off. Thanks! --Kyle (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)