 Space / 13833
    Cross Over to Space? —Gil Shaw
   Greetings, I thought I might bring this post into the .space realm....it's James Mathis' prototype for an under-carriage train car. (URL) the monorail is effectively dead due to expired casting, I thought this might be an alternative to provide some (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Cross Over to Space? —Jude Beaudin
     (...) Thanks for the cross post. I would have missed this interesting one otherwise. Jude (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        Trains and Space as brothers? (was Re: Cross Over to Space?) —Jon Palmer
   I completely agree with you that this is .space worthy. I've been noticing his new trains on brickshelf. there is another one I'm sure you've seen that has the AT canopy oriented vertically. Brickshelf seems to be down at the mometn so I can't (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Trains and Space as brothers? (was Re: Cross Over to Space?) —Gil Shaw
   Funny you should mention that....I just saw it for the first time last night: (URL) shape is just wild. The nose comes together so well with a negligable degree of unnatural brick seatings. There is something about the trains and their devotees that (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)