 Space / 13834
Re: Cross Over to Space?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:23:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,

I thought I might bring this post into the .space realm....it's James
Mathis' prototype for an under-carriage train car.

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=16156

Since the monorail is effectively dead due to expired casting, I thought
this might be an alternative to provide some platform for space mass transit.

James' design is truly unique and has a very futuristic aesthetic....a wild
piece of work that only promises to improve with refinement.

Cheers,
-G

Thanks for the cross post. I would have missed this interesting one otherwise.

Jude