 Space / 13815
Re: SM-388 Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 04:51:57 GMT

  Looks good!  I like the use of the new canopy and Racers element.

Thanks Lindsay

  Question: Can you show us the positionality of the legs?  What's
  the range of movement?  I ask because the Ogel Sub arm-to-2x2-plate
  connection is, of course, limited to one plane of motion.

Well, it is very limited. There is swivel movement at the "hips". At the
"knee", the lower leg swings out and in, but doesn't look all that good. So
the moc functions like an old Star Wars figure, with only one good movement
in the leg. Maybe I'll work on it :).

  LFB

Jamie