 Space / 13814
Re: SM-388 Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 03:44:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Well here it is. My second attempt at a mech. Funny thing is they're just
not getting any bigger :). I'm pleased with this one and I feel it came out
ok. After I built it, I noticed it sort of had a ED-209(from Robocop) look
to it.

So now I am pleased to introduce the

Standard Infantry Support Mech (S.I.S.M.) SM-388

www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/

follow the SM-388 update link

As always I would like to know what you guys think and hear any comments on
it or how it could be made better.

   Looks good!  I like the use of the new canopy and Racers element.

   Question: Can you show us the positionality of the legs?  What's
   the range of movement?  I ask because the Ogel Sub arm-to-2x2-plate
   connection is, of course, limited to one plane of motion.

   LFB