 Space / 13744
Re: Sector62 Starforce Corvette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:15:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Nelson writes:
In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Greetings, fellow .Space builders,

Starforce Engineering has decided to release pictures of the USS Apollo, a
corvette specially designed and built for Sector62. Without any further ado,
here are the pictures:

Please let me know what you think, and suggestions will also be appreciated.
I am always looking for ways to improve my MOCs. (my My Own Creations?
hmmmmm. Doesn't sound right somehow.)

Well, anyway, PLMKWYT!

The engineers at Dynamic Systems, Kalahasi Orion, and Nova Battlesystems all
applauded when they saw this awesome peice of work. :) Keep it up, and good
luck in Sector 62!

Thank you, Mark! Actually, I am already having good luck in Sector62. I have
not lost any crewmembers, unlike many of the other expeditions, and nobody
has been injured and nothing has been damaged.

And you're right: My my own creations does sound kinda... odd...

hmmm, how to phrase it then...."I am always looking for ways to improve
MOCs" doesn't sound quite right, either.

Curt Tigges
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce
Subdivisions: Battlefleet, Aerospace Forces, Planetary Forces, Explorer Corps
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/ULFHome.htm