 Space / 13725
Re: Sector62 Starforce Corvette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:29:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Greetings, fellow .Space builders,

Starforce Engineering has decided to release pictures of the USS Apollo, a
corvette specially designed and built for Sector62. Without any further ado,
here are the pictures:

Please let me know what you think, and suggestions will also be appreciated.
I am always looking for ways to improve my MOCs. (my My Own Creations?
hmmmmm. Doesn't sound right somehow.)

Well, anyway, PLMKWYT!

That is very cool looking.  The basic shape screams Star Trek Runabout.  Was
that an inspiration?  I particularly like the seemless integration of that
"useless" rock raiders piece.  It took me a minute to figure out what it was.

-Mike Petrucelli