 Space / 1373
  Re: Pictures of large Blacktron lander cockpit

That looks great! One question, though... how do you attach the quarter dome to the base, since it's at 45 degrees to the perpendicular? I've always wondered this since I saw the M-Tron 6989 Mega Core Magnetizer. I like the arrangement of the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pictures of large Blacktron lander cockpit

Yeah, there is. The guy in the very front is the combat pilot. This pilot actually flies the ship during combat situations. The two guys on the elevated rotating chairs are the tactical officers. These guys take into consideration battle conditions (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:Fq1J58.BG3@lugnet.com... (...) Just use a 2x2x1/3 roundtable in front of and behind the dome top, and rotate them 45 degrees. That's how the MCM does it. -John Van (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)