 Space / 13704
  Strange new species of alien life discovered

Special report from space police INTEL to all police units operating in the delta sector. We captured this transmission between notorious space pirate Captain Blackhole on his ship, the Blackstar and what we think is his hidden base (which we still (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)