 Space / 13647
    Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank —Gil Shaw
   Zac, If there is one thing I love in MOC's, it's compactness and this is definately a superb example. The full funciton of the track, turret and still enough room for a driver...a tough build indeed. Looks great! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank —Zac Soden
   (...) Hi Gill, I agree muchly. Building MOCs is all about building your design to perfection - no matter how tough it gets. And the toughest part on this model was doing the fine detailing without going overboard with extras! It actually sat on my (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.au)