 Space / 13633
  Re: Black crater plates?

(...) But not all them, after all there were black Futurons too :) (...) I sincerely hopes no one takes this too seriously :) Michael Dallaston (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Black crater plates?

(...) Yeah. Those black futurons could easily qualify for rivals, I guess. Heck, maybe they're spies for Blacktron, stealthily biding their time in hope of stealing Futuron designs (not like they would need them, anyway, Blacktron designs are (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)