 Space / 1361
Re: Another Boring Website Update (Don't Shoot)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 03:46:16 GMT

I also thought about using only two legs, but that thought escaped me after 1
sec. Unless of course there was a perpendicular piece of plastic at the round
end of the control stick, but nah! Thanks for replying Pat, and keep on
building!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
I like it, those little levers are perfect for legs on small microfig scale
mechs with lots of legs (can't really just use two of them).  The models looks
very insect like.

pat J

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
I invite you friends to check out my latest micro-fig scale creation, the
super-duper, extra teriffic, Troop Transport Mecha or as da' grunts call it,
the "Tick". Please, and I MEAN please, LMKWYT!!!