 Space / 1356
1355  |  1357
Subject:
Another Boring Website Update (Don't Shoot)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 02:12:08 GMT

I invite you friends to check out my latest micro-fig scale creation, the
super-duper, extra teriffic, Troop Transport Mecha or as da' grunts call it,
the "Tick". Please, and I MEAN please, LMKWYT!!!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm