 Space / 13565
Re: Skiddely Skip a Bebop Ship.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 16:16:31 GMT

I was goofing around with MLCAD and photoshop, and this happened:

It appears to be a full set of instructions on how to build a monoracer...
one that looks suspiciously similar to the one that infamous bounty hunter
Spike Spiegel used.  Odd, huh?

cheerios!
Joel of the K

I wasn't on Lugnet when you first posted the pic's of you Swordfish so I get
a second chance to praise you!! I really wanted to build that ship when I
saw it the first time, now I HAVE to build it...it would look good next to
my Redtail!! Bricklink, here I come!!

Your instructions look REALLY good. I love the background graphics, looks
like the gateway scenes from the show. Your minifigs are really good,
especially Faye's.

Thanks for the inspiration!!

out
tk