 Space / 13564
Re: Skiddely Skip a Bebop Ship.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 03:32:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
WOW WOW WOW!  You put a ton of time into this.  (If you didn't, don't tell
;-)

that's the funny part... I spent 2 nights to make the ship when I first
built it in December, and then 3 days to make the Ldraw file, and slightly
refine the design, and this booklet took almost all of yesterday to put
together.

A really gorgeous presentation of a gorgeous MOC. I've always loved this MOC
even though I know very little about the show.  I would love to build this
if I knew I had all the parts and my pieces weren't tied up at the moment.

I am hoping *someone* uses the instructions... either to make their own, or
to adapt a couple interesting building techniques I put into the ship on
something of their own.

I might be nuts but I think if you printed this up and made a booklet you
could sell it to a few people.   I think $20 or so sounds good.

I thought of that too, but I don't know how I can print it up cheap enough
to sell like that. ???

work.  I respect it all the more because I just don't think I have the
patience to do this.

it was pretty monotonous work, but its rewarding to have the finished
product...  I am tempted to do this with a couple other things of mine.

thanks for your comments... I am glad you like it  :)

see you later,
J of clan Kuester