 Space / 13545
  The DS1000 Project

Story: ***It is the year 2116 and the LSA needs to build dropships able to fly from space (not far from the atmosphere of a planet) into an atmosphere and land safely. So between the LSA and one of their allies, they need to build the ultimate (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The DS1000 Project

(...) I can help you with that last part. CAD. Unlimited pieces and all of them free. What I do is (as I have already done with the Drislogan Big Dipper and the Carona Stardecker, although the Stardecker has now been retired for it's pieces) is CAD (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The DS1000 Project

In lugnet.space, Mark Nelson writes: <snip> (...) <snip> Ok, thanks. I'll try that. But see, all the pieces are in CAD. I want to actually/physically touch the dropship. As you see, I am still a teen (under 14 yrs of age) so I give my LEGO models a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)