 Space / 1351
Re: Does anyone have one of these pieces??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:35:20 GMT

Ah, grasshopper; corny is as corny does... I am using several (so far 8+) of
the dishes from the Gungan Patrol for an antenna farm for my Space
Port/Cosmonaut crew. They actually look pretty cool; cooler than I expected
them to.

-Cheese

In lugnet.space, Jeff Barnett writes:
In lugnet.space, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.space, Jeff Barnett writes:
I am looking for one of the very large old radar dishes.  I havent seen them
out for a long time.  Last time i saw one was when the Blacktron II series • was
out.  The best pic i can find of one is on set number 497 Galaxy Explorer, • on
the little building.  If anyone is willing to part with one of these i would
really appreciate it.  I have wanted one of these elements since i was 5.

Thanks.
Jeff

Doesn't the 2000 SW Gungan atrol use 2 as wheels o the cart thingy?  That
way you get 2 for $10.....

I want some of the of the grey ones.  Those Gungan Patrol dishes would look
kinda corny on a space ship.

Jeff