 Space / 1349
Re: Does anyone have one of these pieces??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:44:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Barnett writes:
I am looking for one of the very large old radar dishes.  I havent seen them
out for a long time.  Last time i saw one was when the Blacktron II series was
out.  The best pic i can find of one is on set number 497 Galaxy Explorer, on
the little building.  If anyone is willing to part with one of these i would
really appreciate it.  I have wanted one of these elements since i was 5.

Thanks.
Jeff

Doesn't the 2000 SW Gungan Patrol use 2 as wheels o the cart thingy?  That
way you get 2 for $10.....