 Space / 13466
13465  |  13467
Subject:
Angelfire II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 02:20:10 GMT

Hi all,

After finishing my Jovian moons project (though it's never really
finished...) I have updated another section of my site. The ship was built a
while ago, but I just came round to taking pictures of it (again apologies
for the quality, still using the webcam and still saving for a digital
camera). It is Angelfire II, a light fighter. I used Ogel's mutant squid
canopy for this one and I like the way the trans-red works with gray/dark
gray. The original Angelfire fighter can be found on the site still.

Angelfire II: http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/angeltwo.html

PLMKWYT!

Alexander