 Space / 13459
  Re: New MOC: Bluejacket (a futuristic helicopter)

Nicholas, I love it! It really perches on the ground, it doesn't just sit. It looks alive, like it's about to spring. And the old Space Police color scheme is always a classic. Seth. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Bluejacket (a futuristic helicopter)

Seth, I very much appreciate your kind remarks. I was decently pleased with the final "feel" of the model, primarily as it relates to the resulting angles on the cockpit unit and geometry of the landing struts. I have enjoyed having the locking (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)