 Space / 13410
    2 Space MOCS (again) —John Henry Kruer
   Here are two spaceships I've made. I borrowed my friends digital camera, but even it isn't the best quality. (something weird happened to the camera during the spiffcraft) Anyway, one is called the Morning Star. I'm planning to enter it into the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 Space MOCS (again) —Kyle Keppler
     Cool. The one kinda looks like my KI Luxury Tansport[1]. As far as landing gear, it depends on how big of a ship you mean, for something like this moc of yours check out my Transport [1]. [1] (URL) basically a set of click hinges that fold away (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 Space MOCS (again) —Jon Palmer
   I like your Spiffcraft a lot. Nice and compact. Like Kyle said, it has a nice combination of the slopes from Dan's and the layered plates from Mark's. The renders are gorgeous too. It looks like you put a light inside the dome. Its nice and bright. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)