 Space / 134
  Re: The LD environment (or, Datsville in Space)

(...) Thank you, Ben (...) environment. (...) That was one of the points that I was trying to make. I like the spin you're putting on the government idea though. (...) Unleaded? :-) (...) -Duane (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The LD environment (or, Datsville in Space)

(...) Heh, sure. 8) (snip) (...) Premium, all the way. 8) Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com (URL) few, the proud,...the plastic (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)