 Space / 13398
Re: some new and some old stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:36:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Felix Greco writes:
Hello all,

I've been slowly putting my stuff up on Brickshelf.  Some of it is old stuff
and some of it is new... and if you have no idea who I am (like most)- its
all new!

Anyway, most of it is space with some castle and aquazone in for good
measure.  Have a look...

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=felixisgr8

Felix

Not to mention one of the coolest ships I've ever seen!

Jeremy Scott