 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 146
145  |  147
Subject:
some new and some old stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:24:58 GMT

Hello all,

I've been slowly putting my stuff up on Brickshelf.  Some of it is old stuff
and some of it is new... and if you have no idea who I am (like most)- its
all new!

Anyway, most of it is space with some castle and aquazone in for good
measure.  Have a look...

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=felixisgr8

Felix