 Space / 13368
Re: My Future Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:59:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.space, Tim Deering writes:
Anyway, that's tight! I'll try building my version and place some lasers on
the side, that can be concealed. Then it would be like James Bond's missile
car, without the wheels! :)

Sounds good, will there be pics for us to see?

T. Deering

Definitely, so as soon as I get my hands on a digital camera. (ain't getting
any cheaper these days, and my funds are limited) :)

Yah i know what ya mean. Thats why i use my webcam :D
Tim Deering

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugmet member No. 1112