 Space / 13361
Re: My Future Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:03:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Deering writes:
Hello everyone.

I built this future car awhile ago and always forget to upload pics of it.
But it's my spring break(a week off school YAY!!)

Oh yeah! I got the week off too ! I think I'll spend the week building a few
mechas!

It's a one man or woman car with an acess hatch on the roof. I would take
more pics of it but i smashed it the other day to built something else with
the parts that is used for the car.

Cool! That's a bit inspiring, sort of like that star wars landspeeder set I
tore apart earlier this week to build my mecha.

Anyway, that's tight! I'll try building my version and place some lasers on
the side, that can be concealed. Then it would be like James Bond's missile
car, without the wheels! :)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet member No. 1112