 Space / 13350
    Re: My Attempt at a large ship —Tony Knaak
    (...) I'm blushing!!! thanks. (...) I kinda dig them too just because I love yellow, and I was in Lego denial when the Aquazone sets were out. It's my second chance to get some different yellow parts. (...) Looks like you have learned alot about (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My Attempt at a large ship —Ryan Schamp
   (...) You can't see those things in my pictures because of the curves of the saucer sections. But there are four bunk areas for the four human crew, a lavatory for bathroom and shower needs, a small galley where two of the crew can eat at a time, a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)