 Space / 13311
Re: New MOC: Terran Enclaves AttackCraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:18:53 GMT

In article <GrJ71p.393@lugnet.com>,
"Mark Nelson" <3nelsons@pressenter.com> wrote:

Greetings to one and all.

I've started a small sub-theme of the LCC vs. VAE. The Terran Enclaves vs.
the Swarm. I'm not sure if you've seen the Swarm Warriors or not, but I
present to you: The Terran Enclaves "AttackCraft".

It is an atmospheric fighter that uses two directional thrust ports and two
rear engines to propulsion, hooked up to a fusion reactor. On the bottom is
mounted a pulse autocannon.

More pictures will be posted soon!

...I wonder what chance it would have in the MOTM...

--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/

   I know this is a tad late, but.. I generally don't respond to
postings of rendered MOCs, but this thing IS pretty cool. =) I really
like your use of thrusters, it adds realism. Good job.
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/