 Space / 13296
  Half Domes?

Could somebody show pictures of how you use 1/4 domes to make spaceship canopies? I'me wondering how you entirely enclose the bottom part of the assembaly. John Kruer (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Half Domes?

(...) The M Trom set No. 6989 mego core magnetizer makes good use of a 1/4 dome as a front canopy. It looks good from a distance too, and according to the picture, the bottom seems to fit in perfectly. Just my two bricks, <<_Matt Hein_>> (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Half Domes?

John, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Half Domes?

(...) Hi John, here are some links: (URL) was one of the first to use the technique in a MOC) (URL) Lightning Jack is very nice) (URL) of my own) The trick is to use slopes to add a frame on the side. Then using 45 degree slopes to make a place for (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Half Domes?

Hello, I have always liked te way the "Overkill" was made: (kudos to Paul Hanson) (URL) also used one in my Red Robot: (URL) then there is Bram's Space Plane: (URL) luck! Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)