 Space / 13270
  2 Space MOCs

Hello. I've uploaded my first two space CADs. One is a small fighter, and the other is based off the commercial airplane the Starship. I've entered it into Sector 62. (URL) Kruer (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 Space MOCs

(...) These are awesome! I like how you set the camera angles and the shading. What version of LDraw did you use? Was it LEO CAD, MLCad or another version? Did you render these in POV-Ray with the light source, or is that en extra function of the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 Space MOCs

(...) I assume that you talking about the interior of my spaceship. Well, I just used MLCad and L3PAO to render on Pov-Ray. For the most part, I just inserted the 'pov-ray light source'when needed. For this picture: (URL) made an sub-model that was (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 Space MOCs

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GsqCwD.ot@lugnet.com... (...) That was the first thing I noticed too. Those lighting effects are great! -- Tom (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 Space MOCs

(...) hmmm..small fighter, eh?! But what a huge pair of laser cannons! I like how you inserted the canopy. Thomas (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)