 Space / 13264
  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) I agree totally. But the interesting thing is... I'm twelve! Maybe thats a bit old for most of Lego's stuff- but even before I discovered Lugnet(last year) I'd had harder and harder times picking out what to buy. I used to always dash to the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) John, I have a hard time to believe you are 12. You wrote an inteligent, articulate, well thought out post. Maybe there is hope for your generation after all. :-) Jude XFUT .lego.direct (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)