 Space / 13247
    Re: MOC - ALIENS APC and friends —Jamie Neufeld
   Now that's some sweet goodness. You did an excellent job on that APC. I also like how you did those mini-figs. I always thought those rock raider helmets would make some good Colonial Marine helmets. I usually put a same color visor on it (well on (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC - ALIENS APC and friends —Todd Trotter
   (...) Thanks Jamie, I'm pleased with how the minifigs turned out. You can't see it, but they all have the Luke Skywalker Endor camo torsos underneath their armor. I've considered making the dropship, but I don't have near enough dark gray elements (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)