 Space / 13239
    awesome —Paul Hartzog
   well of course thats just really cool, Todd but how does the door work? or the overhead cannon sliding down the back? more pics :-) -p (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        MOC - ALIENS APC and friends —Todd Trotter
   (...) Thanks Paul. I'll take some more pics of it to illustrate how the door works. It's about as simple as can be. It's built like a sideways C. The overhead cannon doesn't actually slide down the back. I made it to where you just pop it off the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)