 Space / 13239
  awesome

well of course thats just really cool, Todd but how does the door work? or the overhead cannon sliding down the back? more pics :-) -p (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  MOC - ALIENS APC and friends

(...) Thanks Paul. I'll take some more pics of it to illustrate how the door works. It's about as simple as can be. It's built like a sideways C. The overhead cannon doesn't actually slide down the back. I made it to where you just pop it off the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)