 Space / 13232
Re: New Star Fighter - (EG-206)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:56:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Ken Koleda writes:
Jason,

Very, very nice MOC.  I spotted this on brickshelf and admired it, not
noticing that it was yours.  Therefore I am certain that the opinion was
not biased towards a club member when I formed the opinion.  Keep 'em
coming!

Ken

Sweet, glad you liked it.  I hope to have the time to finish some more stuff.
I have a bunch of ideas bouncing around, just have to get around to them.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/
Bricklink Store - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jrspears

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> 03/06/02 10:32PM
After seeing how neat of a cockpit the Duplo Egg was, I aquired one for
myself, and here is the resulting ship.

http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/space.html=20

LMKWYT,

-Jason