 Space / 13227
Re: New Star Fighter - (EG-206)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:10:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
I can't find the Duplo egg in stores!  Is this a special Easter promo or
something?

Peter

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/duplo/eggs

According to this, the Eggs were released in 2000.  I picked up mine at a
Tuesday Morning, but that was 2 weeks ago.  They might be all gone now.

I don't know if they were available anywhere else recently.

-Jason

Peter, If you do happen to find some, I would be interested in any of the other
colors.

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/
Bricklink Store - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jrspears

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Ken Koleda writes:
Jason,

Very, very nice MOC.  I spotted this on brickshelf and admired it, not
noticing that it was yours.  Therefore I am certain that the opinion was
not biased towards a club member when I formed the opinion.  Keep 'em
coming!

Ken