 Space / 1322
    Re: Finally some pictures of the carrier I'm building! —Jon Palmer
   Mladen Pejic wrote in message ... (...) two (...) add (...) on (...) hull. Large areas will have blue and then black in certain areas. Then after that there will (and is now) be a little bit of dark grey, tan and even brown. So far I've decided that (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Finally some pictures of the carrier I'm building! —Mladen Pejic
   Well you answered my questions, except that one about the, the, the.....PERSONAL HYGIENE STATION, cause you know yo' pirates gotta go pee some time, let's not get into #2 just yet......... Seriously I think your ship is gonna be awesome, I think (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Finally some pictures of the carrier I'm building! —Jeff Barnett
   (...) Hey John do you have a E-mail address i can send you pics of my space ship i am working on?? The one i am working on isnt near that large. But it is able to hold the entire Space Police Solar Snooper, plus it will be able to carry the Galactic (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)