 Space / 13174
  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

Hey settle down...please. A lot of people online or even offline do and do not agree with you. But I understand how you feel. Then again I understand more and more everyday the reasons why the LEGO Company is doing what it is doing. Speaking from (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) Bah, I understand why Lego has been doing this. The toy market is awfully competitive, and many kids go for the flashier electronic gadgets (here in the USA at any rate) and what not, thus cutting down on Lego sales. Even though Lego HAS to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)