 Space / 13148
  Re: I have been enlightened!

(...) Yes indeed. I think we all get so used to looking at engreebled (1) creations that we forget the elegant simplicity of the Classic Space sets. They have enough of their own flavor and detail that they work, when placed with each other. (1) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I have been enlightened!

(...) yes, one tires of seeing so many greeblous, mocs -p (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)