 Space / 1311
  Re: 2 Hovertanks Added to Website!

(...) Wow. I like these. I just saw the Heavy Assult Mech, too, and it rocks! I love how the cockpit is offset from center, and the Real Big Gun mounted in the chest. Very reminiscent of the Thunderbolt from Battletech. Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 Hovertanks Added to Website!

I just don't get you Sproat. Every model I built and am not too fond (Heavy Assualt Mech, Gunship), you seem to love. I really think I did a bad job on the Heavy Assault Mech, first off the legs suck, second it's too boxy, third the arms are too (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 Hovertanks Added to Website!

(...) Hmmm. No offense, but if you're trying to impress me, then you're reaching for the wrong audience. I just try to impress MYSELF first and foremost -- everything else is just icing on the cake. But in all fairness, you have a talent for making (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 Hovertanks Added to Website!

Well thanks Jeremy, I guess I just got a little insecure about my model building skills. Cause look at it, my models in comparison to yours and Ken Takeuchi's (let's not forget Pat's, Bram's,Colin's and Ben's) are nothing. You guys seem to really (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 Hovertanks Added to Website!

(...) Wow, I'm in the list? I bet Karim will be too, once he publishes something new. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 Hovertanks Added to Website!

Oh! I forgot Karim. Sorry. However everbody is on my list because I think everybody here at LUGNET is a great LEGO builder. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)