 Space / 13091
    Re: The Real Folk Blues —Borislav Marinov
   (...) Excellent work! Wow, my best friend is going to go nuts when he sees this! Faye's ship is his favorite space ship period! Very well done! Now here is your homework: Take more pictures and please change the first image you have on your (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Real Folk Blues —Tony Knaak
   (...) Actually, I just bought another T-3 trike today and plan on redoing the moc with tons more pictures and custom minifig of Faye!! (...) Ya, I guess I wasn't paying attention to the icon!! oops. Stay tuned!! out tk (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)