 Space / 13091
Re: The Real Folk Blues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:03:42 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Tony Knaak writes:
Hey everybody, I have an older moc to unveil to masses.

My I present the Gunboat

It was inspired by Faye Valentine's Gunboat from the best anime show on
television now, Cowboy Bebop!!

Sorry about the fuzzy photos 8(

PLMKWYT

out
tk

Excellent work!  Wow, my best friend is going to go nuts when he sees this!
Faye's ship is his favorite space ship period!  Very well done!

Now here is your homework:
Take more pictures and please change the first image you have on your
Brickshelf folder!

Keep it up!
Bobby (NOM)