 Space / 13075
Re: Guard Dog robot mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:30:09 GMT

Hey that is cool! I like the idea of a Guard Mech type. Like they would be
swarming around and parting through the feet of a passing Mech with
clearence to enter the facility.

Legomaster

In lugnet.general, Tony Knaak writes:
That's one heck of a first attempt man!!

I like the execution on the legs, it look really utilitarian and tough.

All the greebles around the base rock, they go together well.

You started to lose me on the turret. It seems a bit too tall, I think it
would look meaner and more "doggish" if the turret lost two bricks in
height. Almost crouching, waiting to pounce...
now I am rambling, sorry.

All in all it looks very sturdy and well built!!

out
tk

In lugnet.general, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Well this is my first attempt at a mech lego creation. I'm not even sure if
you could call it a mech. I don't know what it would be catorgorized as. I
call it the "Guard Dog".

www.jneufeld.20megsfree.com/militaryvehicles.html

LMKWYT

Jamie Neufeld