 Space / 13060
    Re: Two New MOC's: Tourism on the moon? —Mark Neumann
   Sweet! I love it when you build a MOC and then add another MOC that's meant to go with it. Awesome. Any chance for detail pics of the workings of your door? What I want to know is, can the door be closed from the outside? or do you have to do it (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Two New MOC's: Tourism on the moon? —William R. Ward
   (...) Thanks! If I had had this done sooner I would've built a story around them and submitted to the ISCC... But in a way, the ISCC entries inspired it. (...) The detail pics would be difficult because of the black and white color scheme. It's just (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)