 Space / 13044
Re: My web page: New Blacktron theme (2 MOCs with building instructions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 23:37:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Damien Guichard writes:
In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.space, Damien Guichard writes:
These MOCs will be later included in my future
blacktron/futuron/space-police storyline.

http://brickcaster.multimania.com

I love that scorpion- very cool.  It looks like the tail even fits cleanly
over the fig when slamming down!

Yes, it does.

I'm curious about the grey arms on the other one- why grey and not black or
yellow?  Is it because you don't have black arm pieces and you're matching
your real-world version?

No. Just for historical reason. Blacktron is a year 1997 theme. At this time
there were neither black nor yellow arms, but only grey, blue and white arms.

Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Just correction: of course Blacktron is a not a year 1997 but a year 1987
theme. That was just a stupid typo error.

Damien
http://brickcaster.multimania.com